Monday, March 9, 2009

Still not knocked out as I had hoped...

Upon getting up this morning, I felt my usual tireness and brain fog, though it is nothing out of the ordinary.  I am definitely fatigued, but then I couldn't tell if it has anything to do with the treatment, or just my usual symptoms manifesting themselves.  

I'm really hoping for a big whack over my head from the Bionic but I can't help but have doubts whether it will come, since I am so used to seeing treatments fail to yield any results.  The thought of the Bionic not working for me is very depressing, more so than any emotional herx could induce.

I started to wonder if it is because of the way I taped the nosodes to my body, which might not be the ideal setup because of the bigger vials that I had to use.  Lady X ordered some smaller and skinnier clear vials from eBay and is going to let me have some of them when they arrive, so I hope that would eliminate the uncertainty on that end.  But then, what if there is no result even after using those vials?  It is a depressing thought to say the least...

No comments:

Post a Comment