Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 11, Treatment #4:

Yesterday I had Treatment #4 at Dr. W's clinic. Before the treatment, however, I asked if I  could speak to Dr. W because of the lack of reaction or progress from the 3 treatments I have received thus far.

After waiting for about an hour, Dr. W was able to see me and I told him about my concerns. With only one week left in Germany and 2 more treatments scheduled, I was worried that I might not achieve the recovery I was hoping for.  As well, the lack of any shift in my brain symptoms is worrisome.  That's the main issue that I had to deal with over the past 12 years and the main symptoms I was hoping to recover from.

Dr. W said he will give me a chiropractic adjustment later in the day, with the hope that proper alignment of my body's structure would aid the flow of energy and information from the photon treatment. He then tested me again on the Bicom machine; first just a general overview by tapping on the various meridian points of the fingers on my left hand, then for Borrelia and co-infections afterwards.

After he performed the general test, he said I have issues with my colon. He prescribed a package of laxative and homeopathic detox drops for me to help reset the system, which I will take the next day (laxative) and the days after (detox drops). When it got to the Borrelia and co-infections testing, the machine shows that my body is in fact cleared of Batonella and Mycoplasma, while Babesia and the all-important Borrelia are getting knocked down as well, though not 100% cleared thus far.


While I was relieved to see those test results, and felt assured that the remaining 2 infections would be cleared by the 5th and last scheduled treatment as advised by Dr. W, I was still concerned about the lack of progress in my brain symptoms. If my brain symptoms still don't shift after Borrelia and Babesia are cleared, that would be an indication of 2 possibilities -- either the Bicom test is wrong and that I still have those infections in my body, or the brain symptoms have another root cause. I tend to think the former is not likely, since Dr. W pretty much hangs his Lyme treatment on the use of the Bicom.  That means my brain symptoms probably have another cause, and I think that might be toxins; specifically, heavy metals such as mercury.

If that's the case, I would still consider the treatments here in Germany as worthwhile or even successful because they would help clear the active Borrelia and co-infections from my body.  That would be something that I or my other doctors haven't been able to achieve with numerous other treatments and protocols over the 7 years since I was diagnosed with Lyme, thus would be an important step towards my overall recovery. However, if my line of thinking on toxins is correct, that would mean the brain symptoms I've been suffering from all these years were not due to the actual Borrelia and co-infections, that I was chasing down the wrong aisle all these years. In another words, perhaps my focus should have been detoxification of heavy metals, which would then allow Lyme and Co to be more susceptible to other treatments that followed.

Then again, it's not like I haven't gone through over 20 IV's of DMPS chelation in 2006 to pull out mercury, or the 3 bottles of Cardio-Chelate (which contains EDTA, another heavy metals chelator) in around 2008-9, or the 10 or so IV EDTA treatments in Idaho last year in the 2 weeks I spent at the West Clinic.  That's something that really puzzled me... Perhaps my body for some reason was not letting go of the mercury and was holding on to them despite the use of chemical chelators.  Lately, prior to coming to Germany, I experimented with some homeopathic mercury remedies (in "sugar pill" form) and noticed significant worsening of my brain symptoms once I have taken a high enough dose. That would be an indication to me that mercury has a fundamental role to do with my brain symptoms, but my focus was too much on the infections themselves to draw that conclusion. Despite the worsening of symptoms following the taking of the homeopathic remedy, the brain symptoms wouldn't improve past the original level afterwards (ie, before I took the remedies). As such, I consider that to be a "non-productive herx", as opposed to a productive one where the body would actually get better after a herx reaction.

My thinking now is that the homeopathic remedy probably helped knocked loose the mercury in my brain. But with nothing to mop them up and get them out of my system, the mercury eventually settled back in my brain where the fatty tissues are the perfect storage sites for them.  In that case, I think what I need to try next is to take the homeopathic remedies in combination with a chemical chelator such as Cardio-Chelate, or zeolite, or PCA-Rx which I learned about in one of Connie Strasheim's Lyme books.

In any case, if the Bicom test next week (after the last scheduled photon treatment) shows that I have cleared all Lyme infections but my brain symptoms remain, I will ask Dr. W to find the reason of my brain ailments with the help of the Bicom.  I have spared an extra day here after the Bicom "exit" test for one more photon treatment if necessary. If the Bicom indicates that mercury is the cause of my brain issues, perhaps Dr. W would be open to doing a photon treatment with some sort of mercury vial on my solar plexus?  That a lot of if's; we'll see how things turns out...

After Treatment #4, just as the other treatments, I didn't feel any significant reaction other than a bit of fatigue that afternoon and evening, so nothing new to report on that front.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Anxiety Disorders, Back Pain, Crohn's Disease, Chronic renal failure, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, inflammatory bowel disease, Addison's disease, back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia disease, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete