Thursday, March 5, 2009

Excited -- Going for my first Bionic 880 treatment soon!

I have checked with some fellow lymies under previous care of Dr. W in Germany and I am now convinced that using the nosodes from Deseret Biologicals will not give me the infections that I currently don't have (namely, Babesia and Erlichia). Logic does apply, after all.

As such, I'm going to head to my first Bionic 880 treatment this afternoon -- in less than 2 hours, in fact! To tell you I am not excited would be a lie; this is by far the most promising treatment that I have come across over the past 6+ years of suffering. It could literally be the light at the end of the tunnel!

I am not feeling too well today though, at least compared to the last few days. My brain fog is quite heavy and I'm actually getting some headache all over my head, which is not common for me. I have a hunch that it is my immune system going after the Lyme (thus resulting in a mild herx), since I have been boosting my liver's ability to detox yesterday with the liver flush. I don't know if this makes sense, but my lymie brain is too foggy to explain now.

I will report on my first treatment this evening after I come back. Hopefully I could still type by that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment