Thursday, March 5, 2009

My First Bionic 880 Treatment

I had my first treatment with the Bionic 880 this afternoon. I was very grateful to be greeted with the warm hospitality of the lady who is allowing me to use her Bionic 880 machine. For her privacy, I will keep her anonymous for now and refer to her as "Lady X" hereafter.

When I arrived at Lady X's place, I finally had the honour of meeting her in person, as well as her husband. The Bionic 880 machine was already set up for me at the 25% of full power setting as recommended by another member on LymeNet. Normally, Dr. W would start his patients at 100% full power, but I was advised by the LymeNet member to start with 25% because that's the guideline Dr. W provided when one doesn't have the benefits of ozone and mineral IVs to support and detox the body after the Bionic treatment.

I transferred the contents of my Deseret Biologicals ("Desbio") Borrelia series nosodes from their original brown glass vials into clear sterile ones that I got from my LLMD, using a separate sterile syringe for each of the 10 bottles. That process took a while, but I was advised by Lady X that it is necessary because the treatment might not work as well when using the brown glass vials.

When all is ready, I taped all 10 vials to my solar plexus; essentially just below my sternum with all 10 vials going from left to right. The vials are larger (wider) in size than the ones that Lady X obtained and used in Germany, so it literally looked like a belt going just below my chest. It is not the ideal setup, but that's the best I could do, so I proceeded with it.

I applied the wand of the Bionic 880 on each of the 10 meridian points specific to this treatment as pioneered by Dr. W, for about 5 minutes each. I did not notice any sensation worthy of noting during the treatment, although as I mentioned in my previous post, I felt more sick than usual today even before I went to Lady X's place for the treatment. I continued my conversation with Lady X throughout the treatment, sharing some of our experiences in treating and dealing with our debilitating disease.

After the treatment, on my way home and for the next few hours, I felt very exhausted. I'm not sure if the exhaustion is caused by the treatment itself, or whether it was due to the expenditure of energy as I focused and conversed with Lady X for the 2 hours or so I spent at her place. As well, as I started out my day with more brain fog and tireness than usual, maybe my exhaustion has nothing to do with the Bionic treatment after all.

I will pay attention to the way I feel over the next 2 or 3 days and report anything worthy of noting. At 25% of full power, however, I wouldn't be surprised if I don't feel anything out of the ordinary from the treatment I had today.

On another note, I am thinking of ordering the Allergie-Immun ("AI") treatment as recommended by many on LymeNet. Lady X has already ordered it and has sent in her first saliva sample for analysis. AI appears to be a very promising modality to complement the Bionic 880, and it could very well be a significant piece of the puzzle that will get me back to full health.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, can you please contact me at beanzie@rogers.com, I would love to hear about how you're doing now, have lyme and am in the toronto area as well

    ReplyDelete